Basic Policies for the Protection of Personal Information
The officers and employees of AvanStrate Inc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as “We”) recognize that our social responsibility lies in striving to protect the personal information of customers and parties concerned with the company (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and accordingly declare the following:
- 1．We will do our utmost to protect personal information in our operation and work for the appropriate collection, use and submission of personal information.
- 2．We will take precautionary measures against risks, including unauthorized access to personal information, as well as the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information and take remedial action against such incidents.
- 3．We will comply with laws, ordinances and other regulations concerning personal information.
- 4．We will build an effective and appropriate personal information control system and maintain it for continuous improvement.
The handling of Personal Information on This Website
This website (http://www.avanstrate.com/, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”) collects names, addresses, telephone numbers and other personal information that can identify individuals. Collected information will be handled by AvanStrate Inc. in the manner stated below. The descriptions noted below are subject to change without prior notice, enabling the Company to work toward continuous improvement in the protection of personal information.
- Purposes of Collecting Personal Information
- The Company collects names, places of employment, e-mail addresses and other personal information of individuals visiting the Website mainly for the purposes of answering inquiries, sending materials, etc., about the Company's services and collecting data for in-house study and research.
- Scope of Use of Personal Information
- The Company collects personal information to meet requests made by users, such as answering inquiries and sending materials requested by users. Collected personal information is also used as statistical data within the necessary range without identifying individual names of users in order to improve the operation of the Company. Personal information will not be used for any purpose other than those mentioned above unless the consent of the individual concerned is obtained.
- Protection and Control of Personal Information
- The Company will maintain its personal information in an accurate and up-to-date condition, recognize risks such as unauthorized access to personal information and the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information. In addition, the Company will take precautionary measures and remedial action against such risks and incidents.
Furthermore, the Company will comply with laws, ordinances and other regulations applicable to personal information and strive for appropriate control of personal information.
- Submission and Outsourcing of Personal Information
- The Company will not collect personal information without obtaining the individual's prior consent, nor will it provide collected personal information to a third party without reasonable cause or unless required to do so by law. The Company will take necessary measures so that outsourcing companies will take necessary measures to have strict control of personal information. Notwithstanding the aforementioned provisions, the Company may provide personal information in any of the following cases:
- 1．When the Company is ordered to submit personal information in accordance with the law;
- 2．When the individual concerned agrees to submit its personal information; and
- 3．When the Company is required to protect the life, health, property and other interests of the individual concerned or the public.
- Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
- When an individual requests that the Company disclose, correct and/or delete his or her personal information held by the Company, the Company will take appropriate measures within a reasonable range after confirming that the request was made by the individual concerned.
- Contact for Complaints and Other Inquiries Concerning Handling of Individual Information
- To make a request for the disclosure, correction and/or deletion of your personal information or if you have a complaint or inquiry on the handling of personal information, submit a completed inquiry form or contact us at the address indicated below.
Please note requests, complaints or inquires will not be accepted in person.
- AvanStrate Inc. Person in charge of the handling of personal information,
Personnel/Administration Division, Administration Management Department,
2 Chitose-cho, Yokkaichi-shi, Mie, 510-0051
TEL: +81(59)352-6451 FAX: +81(59)352-6401
- Users can disable the cookie setting in browsers, but this may result in limited access to the services on this Website.
- Use of Access Logs
- When accessing this Website, information about users' computers is recorded in an access log. The access log contains the domain name, IP address, operating system, browser type and access date, etc. Although the information in the access log cannot necessarily be used to identify an individual user, the Company will handle the information in such access logs as quasi-personal information.
- Access logs will not be used by the Company for any purpose other than analyzing statistical data on the use of this Website and maintaining the Website.
- Handling of Personal Information on Linked Websites
- The websites of other companies to which this Website links also have policies for the protection of personal information independent from those of the Company. The Company bears no obligation or liability for the activities of such companies.
Date of Enactment: December 1, 2008
Seigo Yoshii, General Manager
Administration Management Department